Cannot "Report a Correction" within POSB (Judges/Ruth)

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Today I attempted to report a correction in the POSB Commentary volume of Judges & Ruth.  When I did so, this error message popped up.  I tried several different locations in the module and got the same error.  I can use Report a Correction just fine in other modules.

NOTE:  I have this because it was a freebie one month; I don't have the rest of the POSB commentaries.

This is on an Intel Mac running Ventura, although I really think it's a module issue rather than a straight up bug.  I just wasn't sure where to report a module issue.

Lorinda

PS For the record, the correction was that the references to Josephus' works were not hyperlinked.  a quick check shows that none of the references to Josephus in POS Judges & Ruth are hyperlinked.   There are a number of Scripture references that aren't, either.  But I can't report them.  

image.thumb.png.9f7945876735927b6dd787bc1417443e.png

Thanks! Go ahead and email the correction to corrections@accordancebible.com, then include a link to this forum thread mentioning the error you've found. That way we can look into both.