New iOS install, highlights don’t work

A. Smith

Posted (edited)

I replaced my phone. Same version of iOS same version of accordance. I tried to sync with my Mac and syncs library organization. That didn’t work, of course. So I manually downloaded my library. Now I’ve syncd my user files via Dropbox and it worked. However my highlights don’t ACTUALLY display. I select the highlight file. The appropriate colors display from the highlight drop-down. But absolutely no highlight displays in the text. I synced again and then synced my other devices. The file is fine. The highlights display perfectly everywhere else. 

Edited by A. Smith

4 hours ago, A. Smith said:

However my highlights don’t sexually display.  

I'm sure this is one of the ravages of automatic text suggestion. 🫣

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Donald Cobb said:

I'm sure this is one of the ravages of automatic text suggestion. 🫣

well, they’re not doing that either….but that may be a feature rather than a bug…

• Haha 2

I can try testing the highlight file on my iPhone if need be. Feel free to DM me.

Glad they're not doing the "other thing", although it may boost our user base. 🙂

39 minutes ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

I can try testing the highlight file on my iPhone if need be. Feel free to DM me.

Glad they're not doing the "other thing", although it may boost our user base. 🙂

here's one. 

Verb Form.hlt

1 hour ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

If that's what boosts the user base, there's a problem.

6 hours ago, JonathanHuber said:

If that's what boosts the user base, there's a problem.

It wouldn't help anyway - you might recall the hullabaloo that time their URL was said to have been (inadvertently) redirected.

FYI, I resolved this by renaming my notes files on the mace. Then they synced with no issue. Idk. But I also don’t care. I’ve given up trying to understand and I’m happy for a restoration of function. 

@A. Smith Great!

@Lawrence I remember that for sure.