Seeing a word count for a select passage in my Hebrew text (including highlights)

djmorris1984

Hello to everyone,

I had a question using the Hebrew Bible model (ETCBC Syntax version). That is, after opening up a chapter in the bible (using the standard verse search),

is there a way to see the total word count of that chapter (or portion of text, according to the verse range that I searched) displayed somewhere?

Even more than that, I highlight my Hebrew text a lot, so that many words are highlighted. It would be great even more to see what percentage of that text (that is opened in the 

window) is highlighted, versus the words that are not yet highlighted. A percentage, or even a total word count, of highlighted or non-highlighted words, would be great to be

able to see.

Is there any way to see this displayed, or to find out (total word counts of a select search, and or word count or percentage of a highlighted text vs non-highlighted)?

I also realize that my question is not limited to a Hebrew text, but also to a Greek or English text also, but I ask here, in reference to the Hebrew text I have.

Thank you!