copy/paste to another app both text AND highlight

A. Smith

I need to either 1) copy both the text AND highlight to another document/app OR somehow color the text differentially as with a highlight and copy that to another doc/app. 

Currently I'm using pages because it seems the most flexible for the sorts of layout I need to do. For the pastoral epistles I copy/pasted each verse and then manually changed the color of each verb according to tense and mood. I've got a highlight set that already notates all of this, but I can't seem to find a way to copy that out of accordance. Which makes sense because that's not how the text works. But I'm beginning to work with the gospel of Luke and so doing all this manually will be A LOT of work. Is there some other, easier way to do this?

I've attached an example of some of what I did with Titus so you can get an idea of what I'm after. Of course I also chart information structure and a few other features as well (second picture), separately. Gosh it's a lot of work and if I could find a way to automate some of this . . . . 

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 21.00.02.png

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 21.03.58.png