How to search for all significant shared Hebrew words and phrases between two Bible chapters/passages?

Weatherby23

I use Accordance frequently to do basic word/phrase searches in the Hebrew bible but I've recently come across a feature called the Tanakh Lab on alhatorah.com that can pull up any two chapters/passages (you set your own range), side-by-side and tagged, to highlight in different colors all shared words and phrases. It's the most practically beneficial tool I've ever seen to aid in identifying possible parallels for inner-biblical allusions. Here is a link: https://mg.alhatorah.org/TanakhLab Moreover, it seems the default setting on the Tanakh Lab excludes very common, unimportant words, such as prepositions, and it seems you can narrow or widen how much you want to be filtered out in the search settings. 

My immediate thought was "Surely Accordance can do the same thing as this free website, and hopefully better!" So, my question is, can it? Is it possible to pull up two passages side-by-side, with all shared words/phrases highlighted in such a practically beneficial way? Or what is the closest Accordance equivalent? I would really appreciate a detailed description of how to do so, ideally including screenshots or video, as I've found that some of Accordance's search commands can have a bit of a learning curve.

On a side-note, if Accordance can't do this I highly suggest they add a future feature that can.