Delitzsch Hebrew New Testament translation (DHNT) doesn't show up in Android

Michel Gilbert

The Hebrew New Testament module includes two translations—Delitzsch's and the Bible Society in Israel's. Both translations show up in Easy Install on Mac, Windows (x86 and ARM [W11 ARM in Parallels on M1), and iPadOS (and I assume iOS). But Delitzsch's translation doesn't show up in Android, neither on my Samsung phone or tablet (with Android 14 and 13).

Please fix this.

Thanks.

Email Tech Support on this one and see if they have a solution for you.

Billy was able to solve the problem.

I later realized that the entire Hebrew New Testament module didn’t show up in Easy Install, that is, the Modern Hebrew New Testament (MHNT, which is the BSI’s translation that I mentioned above) didn’t show up either. I’ve been using the Modern Hebrew New Testament with Strong’s (MHNTS) in all platforms, including Android, so I didn’t notice that I didn’t have the MHNT in Android either.

But again, Billy solved it. He said “it is possible that there is something in the programming on the Android that will not allow superseded items to be downloaded after the updated module (in this case the MHNTS) is downloaded.” He was correct. After I deleted MHNTS, I was able to install MHNT followed by MHNTS.

Thanks again, Billy.

• Like 1