Targums Wordmap

habilious02

I had the Targums Wordmap database version 2.4, I checked for content updates and found Targum Wordmap version 2.5. I hit download, then install but the update still shows in the window, so I deleted the Targums wordmap database.

Now, Accordance doesn't reinstall it. I have the file sitting in my desktop, when I double click, Accordance doesn't recognize it. the file is Targum.awmap

Any help is appreciated

I have the latest Accordance 14.0.9

I am using MacOs Big Sur

Version 11.5.2

Screen Shot 2024-06-17 at 10.12.42 PM.png

Hi @habilious02,

When you redownloaded it, did you do it through Easy Install? It sounds like it might have been done another way if it wound up on your desktop. 

I think the first step would be to try to go to Easy Install and see if it is there to be downloaded and see if that fixes it.

Email Tech Support on this one. They'll assist you personally.

Thank you, Kristin for your help,

I've been an Accordance user since late 1990's, I know all the regular steps and I would not bother to ask a question unless I have tried and expired all my attempts to fix a problem.

I have accordance 13 on another Mac, it is working properly and I did the update for the Targums wordmap 2.4 to 2.5 and it went well. Accordance on my other Mac with Big Sur had the issue and it didn't update the Targums wordmap 2.4. So I decided to delete it and then run Easy install and it will pick it, that's what I usually did in the past and used to do if I delete any file by mistake. This time, however, it didn't work!

Hi @habilious02,

Thanks for letting me know, and I'm sorry that didn't work. I think at this point it it were me I would email support, as the issue seems to be on their end.

Thank you, Kristin,

I did sent my question to the tech support and still waiting :(