macOS 15 testing

A. Smith

I believe some testing is still under way for Intel Macs and the latest accordance/macos 14. However, as Mac users tend to update os much more quickly than other platforms, I need to ask. 

Is there any beta testing of macOS 15 Sequoia? I see the compatibility list is mostly the same as for macOS 14 so I’m guessing it shouldn’t be much of an issue. But I know I’m not alone in 1) being quite eager for the coming apple OS updated (macOS, iOS, all of them) and 2) not wanting to relive the accordance 14/macos 14/intel disaster.

Accordance on iOS/iPadOS is nothing close to mission critical, being so functionally limited. Accordance on macOS is, of course, a different story. I’ll wait to update macOS if I have to. But I’ll hate it! Joking…but not really. 

Edited by A. Smith

I am sure when the public beta comes out, there will be several Accordance users that will start using Sequoia and seeing if Accordance works with it. Chances are @Dr. Nathan Parker will be one of them...

I am one of those who dare to try newer updates. Yes, I did download Sequoia on my Mac mini and iOS 18 on my iPad Pro. Accordance works fine so far on both environments. It seems "faster" on my Mac. 😉 On my iPad, no issues so far. Just wondering what would happen if Accordance would exploit the benefits of this new OS.

I will be beta testing macOS Sequoia and iOS/iPadOS 18 on all my devices, for Macs, Apple Silicon and Intel.

It will be once it hits Public Beta so I at least don't brick everything. :-)

I will thoroughly test Accordance on the betas, and if there are particular features I need to give extra/thorough testing, just holler.

• Thanks 2