Apple intelligence

Brian K. Mitchell

Apple is a little late to the AI game unless you count  Siri but Apple has just announced Apple Intelligence see the link below:

https://9to5mac.com/2024/06/10/apple-ai-apple-intelligence-iphone-ipad-mac/

• Like 1

I am looking forward to seeing how it helps ...

Technology keeps changing faster than ever. However, I think Accordance continues to be left behind. I use Accordance as my preferred Bible software even though I own the other competitor's. Loyalty is important, but it is frustrating to know and see what's going on today. Where is the vision?

We have been having this discussion on another thread.

Does this mean the IQ of some apple varieties exceed that of others? I am partial to Cosmic Crisp and Stayman-Winesap--hope they have a higher IQ than my least favorite variety, the Double Red Delicious. ;)

--Joseph

• Like 1

I only have one device that can use it (My M2 MacBook Air), but I'll give it a spin when I'm granted the ability to test it.

Not sure how much I'll use it. I'm not seeing major personal use cases for it, but it'll be worth playing with since maybe I will use it more if it's more integrated into the OS.

The OS updates in general have some new features I'll periodically use, I just hope they don't break anything critical.

57 minutes ago, Solly said:

Does this mean the IQ of some apple varieties exceed that of others? I am partial to Cosmic Crisp and Stayman-Winesap--hope they have a higher IQ than my least favorite variety, the Double Red Delicious. ;)

Yes, and it seems you have to have really fresh Apples to get the full intelligence benefits. :-)