"Easy Install" on new iPad Pro has been nightmarish

Julia Falling

I've had problems with Easy Install before, but nothing like what I've experienced today.  I'm attempting to organize the dictionaries I've downloaded.  Here is what my partially organized page looks like.

IMG_2391.thumb.PNG.9b63500c59752fbf35abd3b4c8b51180.PNG

And here is what it looks like when I touch the Edit button.

IMG_2392.thumb.PNG.67f267f32d8a1efd2111cebe1a2adfc3.PNG

I've restarted Accordance.  I've rebooted my iPad.

What gives?  This is miserable.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

You can try quitting Accordance again then going to your iOS Settings app and under Accordance, toggle Clear Download Cache and Removed Saved Session.

See if that helps.

If not, definitely contact support for direct assistance.

Nathan –

I reset both.  I was able to rearrange as I wished once the spacers were removed.  When I tried to download more modules, I was asked to login to my account.  Using the same User Name I've had since we had to removed the spaces in the User Names, and the same password that will get me into my account on the Mac, I tried to login.  No go.  I contacted Tech Support.  Billy recommended resetting my password.  That was successfully accomplished.  

Before going further, I logged out of my account on the Mac.  I was able to log back in using either User Name or email plus my new password.  

Then, in frustration, I deleted the Accordance app and tried to start over.  Neither my new iPad Pro (nor my iPhone 15, on which iAccord is working well) will accept my User Name (verified by Billy) with reset password (successful on the Mac).   My passwords are all in the 1Password app.  I copy and paste, so there are no typing errors.

This is very frustrating.  I'm waiting on a reply from Billy.

Thanks for the update. Billy will be able to assist further.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Billy solved the problem.  There is a bug in the program that locks some users in a loop that he got around by a reset on his end.  Got my modules loaded.  But there's another issue that I needs a new thread.  Will tackle that in the next couple of days.  

Billy was a HUGE help.  Accordance Tech Support is the BEST ! ! !

Edited by Julia Falling
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Julia Falling said:

Billy was a HUGE help.  Accordance Tech Support is the BEST ! ! !

Billy is awesome. He's always been a huge help to me even years before I came to work here. I try to assist him by taking some lighter support emails off his plate when I can, but I still reach out to him when I get stumped myself! 

53 minutes ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

Billy is awesome.

Amen!