Analytic graphs

rough2000

I searched אלהים, made Hits graph, kept it; I made another search of יהוה, made another hits graph, and overlayed the two graphs. I tried to compare, for instance, the number of instances (or frequency) of יהוה and אלהים in the entire Psalms per chapter with the form of the Hits graph. I expected to see that the number of the instances of אלהים would excel that of יהוה in Pss 42-83 (the so-called Elohistic Psalter) with the correct number of instances, while vice versa in other chapters. I could see kind of the result that I expected. But the result seems to change when I adjust "Hits per X number of words" in a way that I do not understand. Moreover, for my purpose, this ratio(?) is useless. I would rather like to see the absolute numbers of the instances of both words per chapter. Is there anyway that I can just see the exact number of instances per chapter in the Hits graph or in another graph, in order to have an accurate comparison?

image.thumb.png.06def89541eb4ea9e62d3b08a6b694d9.pngimage.thumb.png.e1bc980fc3a34b0b741f8afa1cec53a9.png

Yes, this has been requested in the past and it would be preferable to percentages, which I personally don't find very useful.

+1

I moved this to Feature Requests so we can track it and linked to it on my Feature Requests List.

• Like 2

Cf. my old post here:

Thanks for that!