Wbc galatians

ukfraser

Hi, i got an email from zondervan about this forthcoming publication. Can you add it to the list if not already being processed. (I couldnt see that it has been requested before, just the acts volume in wbc. And full details on the zondervan page in the link below.)

thanks. 

https://zondervanacademic.com/products/galatians-volume-9?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CA-AU 20240416 Galatians-OS&utm_term=Zondervan Academic Update

Edited by ukfraser

Just noting that Gupta's volume is in the themes series, not a commentary. But I would like to see the Acts volume added. 

I don't think we offer Word Biblical Themes yet, but might make for a good module request.

To my knowledge, I believe we're staying on top of WBC volume releases.

If you have NICOT, you should be pretty happy coming up this week. :-)

13 hours ago, JonathanHuber said:

Just noting that Gupta's volume is in the themes series, not a commentary. But I would like to see the Acts volume added. 

Good spot! Wondered why it was quite short on page numbers! 

Definitely yes to Acts but think unless there is mega interest in the themes volume from others, i think this request can be ignored. 

You're welcome to post a Module Request on Themes sometime, and we can see what traction it gets. I could see these being useful on iOS.

I believe WBC Acts is on our list, as we're trying to keep WBC current. We also had some good news about NICOT today. :-)