οὐθὲν Not Highlighted in Search Results

Dr. Nathan Parker

οὐθὲν is Not Highlighted in Search Results in this search. Is there something else that needs to be done?

accord://search/GNT28-T?μή_<OR>_=οὐ_<OR>_οὐχί_<OR>_μήποτε_<OR>_μήπω_<OR>_οὐδέ_<OR>_οὐδείς_<OR>_οὐκέτι_<OR>_μηδέͅ_<OR>_μητε_<OR>_μήτι_<OR>_μηκέτι_<OR>_μηδείς_<OR>_οὔπω_<OR>_οὐδέπω_<OR>_οὐθὲν 

Thanks!

Is it because οὐθὲν is an inflected form and not a lexical form? Searching for "οὐθὲν" (with the quotes) works for me (5 hits), but, given your example search string above, maybe you want to replace οὐθὲν with its lexeme οὐθείς?

• Like 1

Great. Thanks!

Why do you have the underscore before and after the search terms?

3 hours ago, Ken Simpson said:

Why do you have the underscore before and after the search terms?

@Ken Simpson, I think Nathan did a Copy as Search URL in his search bar to generate that string, and Accordance seems to encode spaces as underscores in the final URL.

Ok. That makes sense. Didn’t think of that. Thanks Steven

• Like 1

@Ken Simpson An Accordance user sent this URL to me, so I pasted what he sent. This is the one I also emailed to you.

Here was your response in the email. Also posting it here so customers will have it. Thanks for this search string!

To find οὐθὲν he would either need to enclose οὐθὲν in quotes OR have οὐθὲισ@[ADJECTIVE neuter accusative]