Baylor Handbooks on the Greek Text

jwierwille

I am suggesting adding the Baylor Handbooks on the Greek Text to upcoming releases in the Accordance store.

This commentary series is a companion to the EGGNT series by B&H.

https://bestcommentaries.com/series/baylor-handbook-on-the-greek-new-testament-bhgnt/

It would be a great resource to add to my Accordance library as I have already purchased one or two hard copies.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jwierwille said:

I am suggesting adding the Baylor Handbooks on the Greek Text to upcoming releases in the Accordance store.

This commentary series is a companion to the EGGNT series by B&H.

https://bestcommentaries.com/series/baylor-handbook-on-the-greek-new-testament-bhgnt/

It would be a great resource to add to my Accordance library as I have already purchased one or two hard copies.

This has been asked for in the past & I believe they said because of the publisher it would not be cost-effective. They did say they were where going to try to get the rest of the EGGNT series for Accordance.

Moved this to Module Requests.

@ReformedDoc is correct. We've looked into it, but at the moment, it would be cost-prohibitive to produce this. If the situation changes, we can always re-consider it.

In the meantime, we're looking into the rest of EGGNT. It's a series I've used and really enjoy and still a good option.

• Like 3

Just now, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

Moved this to Module Requests.

@ReformedDoc is correct. We've looked into it, but at the moment, it would be cost-prohibitive to produce this. If the situation changes, we can always re-consider it.

In the meantime, we're looking into the rest of EGGNT. It's a series I've used and really enjoy and still a good option.

Every once in a while I have a moment of clarity, but they don't last long...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sounds like my daily life living where I live.

• Like 1