Change Text Color in Red-Letter Bibles?

Richard Conaway

Is it possible to change text color of the red text in red-letter Bibles. The red is too bright and hard for me to read.

Thank you.

I take it the answer is no. I can turn the red-letter off but I would rather just change the color to tone it down a little. Specifically, if it makes any difference, I'm talking about 

King James Version with Strong’s Numbers (KJVS)

Public Domain

Formatted and corrected by OakTree Software, Inc.

Version 3.8

I'm not disabled or anything. I'll survive.

Hi @Richard Conaway,

My understanding is that you are correct that it is not possible. The options seem to be to have red letter turned on, or turn it off. However, I agree that it would be nice if we cold change the color to another color. Whether it be a darker red, or even blue. It might be good to post this as a feature request.

Kristin

• Like 1

I'm not seeing this as an option, so I would take @Kristin's advice and post it as a feature request. Thanks!

• Like 1

Alternatively, there is a words of Jesus highlights file that you can customise to your preference on the exchange. It won’t change lettering colour, but it will change the background highlight.  

I retract the above, I can’t see it there now. I’ll have a look and see if I have an old copy somewhere.