Screen Draw

Diatheke76

Where is the screen draw feature in Accordance?

I used it a while ago when I had Windows, but now I have a MacBook Pro.

Can screen draw annotate and still allow me to click links and scroll up and down resources or does it freeze the screen?

It would be nice if it could be like PPT or Word that annotate and leaves the marks there while you navigate to other pages and erases the marks when you no longer want them.

Thanks!

It’s under the highlighting menu you have to activate and then you can draw square circles and underline and if you use the whiteboard, you can free draw—-I was hoping they would add it to the iOS version so you could use an Apple Pencil with it

Edited by mbcvida
Add additional info

Thanks! I’ll play around with it.  I’d like to use it in my teaching for the upcoming quarter.  If not I’ll use Logos’s Draw on Screen feature.

I went with Screen Brush Plus. For $2.99 it does what I want! It’s easy to learn too.  I literally watched the tutorial that comes with it, played around and memorized the important shortcuts and in less than an hour I became proficient in making it do what I wanted it to do without interfering with Accordance! The control + tab turns it on and off without having to have the toolbar visible all the time.  Very helpful when you need to show the entire screen during a presentation 👍😁👌 Better than presentify and no need to shop outside the apple store!

I've used Ink2Go since that's what Dr. J recommended in one of his podcasts. I haven't used it in a while. Keep me poted on Screen Brush Plus.

I mainly use it to annotate on the Screen while I’m teaching.  I didn’t want to have to run Snag it or Camtasia just for that (they’re bigger programs).  Whenever I start recording my screen again, I’ll just use those, but for now Screen Brush is doing great!

Great to know! During live webinars, it could come in handy.