Every occurrence of Greek word

Walter Boyd

Hi folks

I am new to Accordance after decades with PC Study Bible and am struggling to find how to list every English occurrence of an original word in Greek (with its English variants). Is there a simple way to do it or find out how to?

Thanks,

Walter Boyd

• Like 1

Yes, it's difficult trying to learn how to do something in a new program! Here's what you do:

1. In your English Bible, right-click on a word and select "Search For—Key Number."
2. Then, click on the Analytics button (it's in the far right side of the Search Entry Box) and select "Analysis."

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 6.29.48 AM.png

• Like 2

@Mark Allison has given the best way so that you can access lists in Analytics, but the quick way is to use the Live Click feature. (check the box in the upper right)

Single clicking on the word will open a Word Usage tab, and you can check out all the instances and its translation.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Walter Boyd said:

Hi folks

I am new to Accordance after decades with PC Study Bible and am struggling to find how to list every English occurrence of an original word in Greek (with its English variants). Is there a simple way to do it or find out how to?

Thanks,

Walter Boyd

Welcome to Accordance!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks

Very many thanks for your succinct answers. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

May you be richly blessed by He Whom this season of the year is about.

Walter

• Like 2