Convert User Tool to Permanent Tool not working

Max Carlton

The feature to convert a User Tool to a Permanent Tool is not working in 14.0.8. When I go through the steps to convert the tool, I get a message that says "The text . . . is not currently available to Accordance." If I navigate to the folder where the Accordance Tool Modules are kept, I can see there is a module that Accordance tried to create in the .acc2 format, but when I try to add the module, it gives me the same message: "The text . . . is not currently available to Accordance."

Permanent Tool.png

Can you send me a User Tool to test, or do I just need to create one on my device?

What macOS version?

I'm using Ventura 13.6.

You can just create one on your own device to try to duplicate the test. I just made one and added one word, "hello" to the User Tool to eliminate any possible problem due to a complex file. 

Thanks!

I can duplicate the bug (on my Sonoma M2 MacBook Air) and will file this. Where did you find the ACC2 file on your system? I can't even find that on mine.

In the Finder under the Go menu, select Library (Shift+Command+L). In your Library, the path is: Application Support: Accordance: Modules: Tools. 

Found it. Thanks!