Hurricane Idalia

Dr. Nathan Parker

Hurricane Idalia is making landfall Wednesday morning along the Florida coast.

Right now, it looks like it is missing Accordance's offices.

However, Accordance's offices could still be impacted by heavy rain, winds, thunderstorms, and potential power or internet outages if there are any widespread outages across Florida.

I am communicating regularly with Accordance's offices in Florida. If there are any announcements from the Florida office that I need to pass onto Accordance customers, I will update customers here on the forums.

Hurricane Idalia will not affect anyone's use of Accordance, Accordance's website or servers, or most of Accordance's everyday business operations. In the event that Accordance's offices encounter any impacts from Hurricane Idalia (or events surrounding it), mainly there could be some potential delays in responding to sales or support emails or phone calls for the most part. However, even those will likely be minor, if they occur at all.

I am regularly monitoring multiple weather sources (including high-end proprietary weather sources I have access to) and communicating weather updates to the office in Florida. Here is one of my latest weather reports on Idalia:

https://parkernathan.weathertogether.net/2023/08/29/hurricane-idalia-update-flwx/

Please pray for those in the path of the hurricane or that will be affected by the hurricane.

• Like 5

As a born and raised Fort Lauderdale boy who lived in South Florida for 43 years, I am praying for everyone in upper Florida and the Carolinas.

• Like 2

Thanks for your prayers!

So far, it's business as usual at Accordance FL Offices. All business operations are running smoothly.

I'm continuing to monitor weather stations in the area, especially wind and rain data.

Sadly, the same cannot be said for South Georgia (and northern FL)...  Over 25 trees down in our yard and we've been running on generator since the  hurricane eye passed by us — and it's looking like it may be over a week to get power back.  Most roads are impassable with fallen trees and 95% of the area is without power.   It's a mess.

• Like 1

Praying for all of you! Southern GA got hit intense.