Tech Support Availability

Diatheke76

When is tech support available? I called and left a message so they can call me back, but I have other stuff to do, so I can’t sit around waiting for a phone call.  You call Logos or even WORDsearch when they were alive and you got help right away.

If I get a call while I’m on the road and no access to my computer and WiFi then leaving a message becomes totally pointless!

I tried downloading Accordance 14 in my Mac but the only thing that downloaded from the link was version 13 and now even if I want an app update, it won’t let me.

• Like 1

I'm not tech support but I will e-mail you instructions for the upgrade on a Mac.  I'll send it to the e-mail address found in your Accordance account.

• Like 1

Our tech support teams are swamped and deal with both email and phone support. When you call in at the moment, usually you'll need to leave a voicemail, and they'll call you back as soon as they get a free moment. Our support teams are working overtime to address customer issues as quickly as possible.

I and a few others are trying to chime in on some of the email support when possible to help lighten their loads, but I've been working on another project at the moment, so I haven't had a chance to personally do a ton with email support.

I'm not sure what the situation is now, but in the past, when I've needed tech support with anything, I've generally had to wait on hold at least a little bit before getting a hold of a support rep. 

Steve, from tech support, just called right before I almost left the house 😱

He fixed the problem.  Apparently Accordance was running from the image disk and wasn’t really installed. Now it’s finally running and up to date like it’s supposed to be!

Thank you!

That was actually me.....Just sayin'

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Billy32792 said:

That was actually me.....Just sayin'

I’m so sorry 😂 I got the names mixed up on the emails I received!

Great job Billy! When people know their stuff, they know! It was a walk in the park for you and made me realize I need to watch more how to videos on MacBook Pros.

• Like 1

@Billy32792 is fantastic, and I'm not just saying that as his colleague. Billy has always been there for me as a longtime Accordance customer. 

• Like 2