Can't downsize my Accordance window. When I try, it just gets wider and wider and wider!

Kristophoros

I have tried closing and re-opening the app and turning off and restarting my Mac, but Accordance opens up huge and when I try to resize the entire window it just gets larger. I also can't downsize some of the individual portions of the app.

• Like 1

Make sure you're on 14.0.7. We made some changes that should fix this.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2023 at 3:46 AM, Kristophoros said:

I have tried closing and re-opening the app and turning off and restarting my Mac, but Accordance opens up huge and when I try to resize the entire window it just gets larger. I also can't downsize some of the individual portions of the app.

The second option below work for me.

Safe Mode will provide some options to try. To get to Safe Mode first quit Accordance. Next, on Mac, hold down the Option key and open Accordance. On Windows, double-click on the Accordance icon and hold down the ALT key. It may take a moment to open the Safe Mode window.
On the window that appears check the first option, "Remove Startup Session" and launch Accordance. 

If the issue continues, go back to Safe Mode and check the fourth option, "Remove General Settings." This will reset minor settings and ask you to sign back in.