Expand All Levels/Sub-Levels With Just One Click / Key Command

Rick55

Can this please be a feature or is there already a command to do this? 

It is unusually time consuming to expand all the levels when researching each "hit" , etc.  

This would be remarkably effective to see exactly where you are in each module.This feature may be undervalued of its validity, but it would be such a piece of gold for this software.  

There is so much to learn just in the headings of each module, let alone the text itself. Though because of the time consumption to manually drop each level, they are so often over looked.

An option to expand all levels (including sub levels) with one click (i.e. opt. click), or a key command would be nothing short of impactful and much appreciated.   

Is this already a feature that I have not discovered? Please say yes! :) 

Edited by Rick55
  • Like 1

• Rick55 changed the title to Expand All Levels/Sub-Levels With Just One Click / Key Command

Does option-clicking the disclosure triangle do what you want? You can also right click on the title and choose "Expand Levels". If this is the function you're looking for then it sounds like you're 99% there!

5 hours ago, darrylmy said:

Does option-clicking the disclosure triangle do what you want? You can also right click on the title and choose "Expand Levels". If this is the function you're looking for then it sounds like you're 99% there!

Hi Darrylmy, 

Thank you for your response, 

However depending on the module it will only get you about 15% there (roughly) 

Here is some screen shots to explain what I am talking about. I will take a handbook for example that has plenty of different headings. 

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 8.10.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 8.10.23 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 8.11.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 8.11.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 8.11.14 PM.png

As you can see in the images I had to right click and select expand levels 4 different times. 

My request is to click only once and have all the levels expanded throughout the entire module. 

Edited by Rick55