You’ve Got Questions, We’ve Got Answers Sale

Dr. Nathan Parker

I thank the Lord for payment plans & Steve for customer service. I will add these tomorrow. I think I am now covered in the OT/NT/Septuagint to the point I can work just with Accordance. I am primarily using my other software to post a verse of the day on Twitter, FB & IG.

Handbooks for New Testament Exegesis (3 Volumes)

Handbooks for Old Testament Exegesis (6 Volumes)

Book-by-Book Guides to Biblical Vocabulary

UBS Handbooks - OT/NT (47 Volumes)

Perseus Classics Bundle (Untagged Greek, English, and Notes)

Reformed Expository Commentary (27 vols.)

• Like 1

I like UBS Handbooks. "Visual Copy" is one area I still use third-party Bible apps (I don't use social media anymore, but I still post verses to a blog). It's a feature I'd personally use often in Accordance if we added it, but before we'd go out and start investing in various background images, etc., I'd have to see if other users would use it regularly enough for us to consider it. There are free Bible apps that do a decent job at this now, so I wouldn't want to detract from Accordance's professional strengths just to add something I'd be one of the few people to regularly use it.

I have found this to be a marvelous series. It is generally conservative in approach. I have several reviews on my blog - https://thechristianbookreviewblog.wordpress.com/. The reviews are not academic or technical; they simply tell you what to expect from the book. Oh yeah, and short - 300-350 words.

• Like 1

Nice!