A Biblical and Theological Celebration Sale

Dr. Nathan Parker

A Biblical and Theological Celebration sale through 11:59 PM ET, Monday July 10, 2023.

New Releases!

Classic Journal Bundles

Discover Biblical Theology

Helpful Commentaries & Bible Study Resources

Bible Translations for Your Library

Spanish Resources on Sale!

Ah, I just bought the NAS 2020 group a couple days ago! I had a coupon that I used, but now half price. By the way, it normally went for 39.99, now for 19.99. That seems like a 50% discount, not a 65%!

Oh well, I guess I am supporting development. 🙂

:-) 

Does anyone have any experience with behind the scenes of the OT? Is it like an analog Ferguson’s background?

I can share screenshots if need be.

Here is the Google Books page for Behind the Scenes of the Old Testament: Behind the Scenes of the OT

You will find a nice set of preview pages for this book.

—Joseph

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks!

33 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

I'd like to purchase this, but the link takes me to "Picture the New Testament."

It sure does, I am sure you know where to find it, but for anyone else.

https://www.accordancebible.com/product/new-american-standard-2020-with-strongs/

• Like 1

I just edited my post to ensure it's now going to NASB 2020 with Strongs.

Are you seeing any incorrect links on the website under the sale or in the newsletter?

I'm not familiar with a lot of the titles in the Theological Journal Library. I also know we have JBL, and neither seems to have been updated in a while. I have access to JBL and others via my institution, yet I can see the added value of having some journals available in Accordance. I mainly search for articles to assist in sermon and bible study prep, but I'm hoping to use them more as I get back into academic work. TJL is on sale, but I think I might get more range out of JBL. I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts that might help me make a decision.

A

@Anthony Estes I currently feverishly working on my D.Min through Asbury Theological Seminary. I have been able to use numerous articles in the TJL in my dissertation. I do not have JBL so I cannot speak to its usefulness.

Blessings!

• Thanks 1

TJL is the set of journals I use the most. I highly recommend them, even grabbing the archives while they're on sale. These are always the first journals I go to for academic research.

I had access to JBL when I had a SBL membership. I used an occasional article in it, but not near as much as TJL.

• Thanks 1