Drop Down Book/Chapter/Verse Navigation Menu

Richard Conaway

I do a lot of chair surfing exploring various paths. It would be so much easier to just be able to navigate through a drop-down style menu. I think that every Bible program I have ever used has that. Even the Accordance Android app has that. If I'm actively working and researching I don't have a problem typing navigation in, but when sitting and exploring it is a hassle to have to keep having to get into typing position.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Yep, upgrade to 14 and you'll have it!

• Like 2

We'll cover how to use it in Wednesday's eAcademy.

• Like 1

Scroll down to the Live/Upcoming section: e-Academy for 21 June 2023

You will find a plethora of previous webinars and useful material on the site! 

—Joseph, the Consumer of Webinars

• Like 2

Also Richard, here are some direct links to register for the two webinars being offered on Wednesday,

eAcademy Wednesday
    • Dynamic Word Study! with Dr. Roy Brown, Wednesday 2pm EDT
      Designed and conducted by Accordance Founder, Roy Brown, this session will cover the amazing new Word Study feature in Accordance. What it is, what it does, and how to use it.
      https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register

• Six Sensational New Features of Accordance 14! Wednesday 4pm EDT
      Learn about these new features that will make your studies easier, faster, and more interactive. This session will cover: Quick-Click Verse Picker, Dark Mode, Easy Answers, New Citation Formats, Custom Phrasing, and Enhanced User Tools. It will be conducted in tandem by two top instructors from the Accordance staff: Nathan Parker and David Lang.
      https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register
  • Like 1