Ἆρά appears on my screen having no circumflex accent over a smooth breathing, but as a Euro sign €

Enoch

Ἆρά appears on my screen having no circumflex accent over a smooth breathing, but as a Euro sign.  This is from Ralphs "LXX" Gen 18:13, though I think I have seen that Euro sign

in the display of another module, I think USB-4. 

I don’t have 13, so someone else will need to test this one for me. What happens if you remove and reinstall those two modules you’re seeing it in?

I have v13 installed and I can confirm the euro sign for the soft breathing with circumflex. I too have seen it in other modules.

Strange, I'm not seeing this in Acc. 13. I would be tempted to assume that either the fonts have to be cleaned up or that the file has gotten corrupted (less likely, I would think).

What happens if you remove and reinstall those modules you’re seeing it in?

kind of interesting - in v. 13 mac, the text shows the euro sign; but if you right click and search the word, Gen 18.13 shows in the results with the expected accents

What happens if you remove and reinstall those modules you’re seeing it in?

@Enoch have you tried starting in safe mode (start with option key pressed)? Then select "Clean up installed fonts"

• Like 1

Great!