copy past NA28

klein

Hello,

I run into the following problem: When I copy from Accordance NA28 and then paste into pages, the font becomes Helvetica instead of Helena.
If I want to change the font to Helena, I get strange characters. It has something to do with the settings but I don't know which one.What setting do I need to change in Accordance to make sure Helena is used when pasting into pages?

with kind regards Jan

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-04-01 om 19.34.03.png

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-04-01 om 19.34.18.png

Make sure your Accordance settings look like the image below. 

Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 2.33.31 PM.png

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

Make sure your Accordance settings look like the image below. 

Hi @Mark Allison, Do you know of any reason why the areas circled in my screenshot are checked and greyed out?  According to your screen shot, you appear to have the option to check and uncheck these options.  Am I missing something?

Screenshot 2023-04-01 Preference.png

By the way @klein, I'd suggest using the Accordance font rather than Helena. It's a unicode font that has Helena built in as the Greek font.

@Misulejoha, I don't know why you don't have the option to deselect those characters. I think that's an issue for tech support. Perhaps @Nathan Parker can help?

Edited by Mark Allison

15 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

@Misulejoha, I don't know why you don't have the option to deselect those characters. I think that's an issue for tech support. Perhaps @Nathan Parker can help?

Thanks Mark.  I'll wait to see if @Nathan Parker has a response.

• Like 1

That simple Mark. Thanks a lot!!!

I'll take a look at Accordance font. 

14 hours ago, Misulejoha said:

Hi @Mark Allison, Do you know of any reason why the areas circled in my screenshot are checked and greyed out?  According to your screen shot, you appear to have the option to check and uncheck these options.  Am I missing something?

Screenshot 2023-04-01 Preference.png

Just adding a data point for the programmers: both are greyed out on mine as well.

Accordance 14.0.4 on Windows 11.

• Like 1

Is there anything checked under “Greek & Hebrew”?

@Nathan Parker

My Greek & Hebrew options page looks the same as the screenshot @Misulejoha posted.

It's probably whatever was set as the default when 14.0.4 was installed.

Edited by Lawrence

Thanks for that. I meant to say check “Unicode Display”. Post a screenshot of that one as well.