Info pane bugs in version 14.0.4

Wing Kei Wong

Two problems are noted:

1) The module "Outlines of Bible Books" (or corresponding text note module) cannot be opened when clicking on the section heading at the top of the "info pane", which functions well before version 14.

2) Similarly, the parallel modules displayed in the section of "Parallel Passages" of the "info pane" cannot be opened by clicking on the module titles. In this case, a warning message prompts, for instance, 'The text "Gospel Parallels (Aland)" is not currently available to Accordance.' It is confirmed that such a module is installed correctly. It seems that the program regards this tool as a text.

Platform: macOS 13.0.1

Thanks for these! I think these have been reported, but I can double check.

4 hours ago, Wing Kei Wong said:

a warning message prompts, for instance, 'The text "Gospel Parallels (Aland)" is not currently available to Accordance.'

Try deleting the Gospel Parallels from your library and reinstalling.

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2023 at 2:14 PM, Mark Allison said:

Try deleting the Gospel Parallels from your library and reinstalling.

I tried this and reinstalled. I still get the same error message in 14.0.5 if I click any the parallel from the info pane. ]

Accordance for Mac 14.0.5, [Mac OS 13.4 2021 16 inch 2021 MacBook Pro Apple M1 Pro 16 GB]

We're testing 14.0.6 at the moment. I'll report this again and see if 14.0.6 has made any progress here.

• Thanks 1