Toolbar icons are visually inconsistent

tswope

I love Accordance. 

I'm not sure where this should be posted as it's not a "bug" or a "feature request," so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong category.

The icons on the toolbar themselves are just fine—they look modern and clean. However, the weight of the lines from icon to icon vary so widely that they don't look like they're all in the same set or style. Some lines are heavier and some are thinner. Compare the two icons in the attached picture for an illustration to what I am referring.

Thanks for considering! (obviously, this is a loooooww priority in light of the v. 14 bug fixes... but I thought I'd bring it up anyway).

Thanks, @Silas Marrs for all your work. I appreciate your humility and transparency with us as you work out various bugs and make Accordance even better every update.

Accordance Icons.png

• Like 1

It's funny how inconsistent UI elements can be completely ignored by some, while for others they're flashing strobe lights that can't be ignored. 

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

It's funny how inconsistent UI elements can be completely ignored by some, while for others they're flashing strobe lights that can't be ignored. 

Apparently the toolbar has turned into a personality test. :)

• Haha 2

What inconsistencies? (running and ducking) ;)

—Joseph the Oblivious

• Haha 3

But seriously... can you unsee it, now that you've seen it?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tswope said:

yes

15 minutes ago, tswope said:

No, I cannot unsee it. :)

• Like 2

Unfortunately I will now have visions of of your highlighted example in my UI dreams tonight. Please make them go away. ;)

—Joseph the Sleep Disturbed

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, tswope said:

Now that I have seen it, I have to use dark mode to unsee it, or at least to hide it to some degree. 🙂

• Like 1

I just toggle the tool bar off anyway as I need all the screen I can get. No eyesore and probably why I never noticed. But it would be a good fix. 

• Like 1