Live click word study

A. Smith

When I first installed v14 and had a lot of problems, I swear I remember seeing word study as a live click feature. 

I’ve since restarted my computer, restored corrupted library organization and other things and v14 is mostly fine. 

but now I don’t see word study as a live click option! 

am I crazy? Was it never there?

Word Study will appear with the Lexicon Lookup checked. You now get Word Study and Lexicon Lookup. :)

—Joseph

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, A. Smith said:

When I first installed v14 and had a lot of problems, I swear I remember seeing word study as a live click feature. 

I’ve since restarted my computer, restored corrupted library organization and other things and v14 is mostly fine. 

but now I don’t see word study as a live click option! 

am I crazy? Was it never there?

You may have to add it to your tool bar. Just a thought...

40 minutes ago, Solly said:

Word Study will appear with the Lexicon Lookup checked. You now get Word Study and Lexicon Lookup. :)

—Joseph

I don't see it. 

image.thumb.png.a39904a1d5ee43ef2dc4bc0d9c009666.png

That was how one of the betas worked until you make any change to Live Click settings. Then it no longer runs both. The Word Study was also not giving correct information when it opened with LC for Lexemes. It is not the intended to open the Word Study report with LC.

6 minutes ago, John Fidel said:

That was how one of the betas worked until you make any change to Live Click settings. Then it no longer runs both. The Word Study was also not giving correct information when it opened with LC for Lexemes. It is not the intended to open the Word Study report with LC.

This makes sense. I wonder if it was on the initial release of v14 and removed with 14.0.1. That would explain my confusion. It would be a great LC feature. I'll request that formally. 

Interesting! I'm on version 14.01 and still getting both both Word Study and Lexicon Lookup appearing with Live Click. Ah, worked in English, but crashed the system when working with a Greek text and lexemes. Yes, I now see the issue. 

Make and adjustment to the LC settings close them and then change them back and I think it will quit opening the WS. It did for me on my two Macs while in beta.

Well, thank you John. I miss the Word Study but not the crashes. ;)

—Joseph