What payment method makes Accordance most money?

WhiteWings

I want to support Accordance and one of the ways to do that is by making sure they get the maximum amount of money from each sale.

For me as someone from the Netherland this question may be more relevant than for my American brothers and sisters.

I as a customer pay a fixed price. My guess is that my bank, PayPal, credit card company, etc charge Accordance a processing fee.

The smallest processing fee equals the largest profit for Accordance 🙂

So I wonder what best for Accordance.

I know what's worst for me. PayPal which charges way worse exchange fees as my bank.

BTW half an hour ago I paid using my bank and received an email as if I paid using PayPal. I checked my banking statement, and it has a recipient called "PayPal Accordance".

Does that mean Accordance has to pay banking and PayPal fees.

Just curious 🙂

Accordance should allow paying by BUSD, Binance US dollars. 1 BUSD = 1 USD, always. There is no fee for transferring BUSD between Binance users. I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be a fee for withdrawing from your online wallet to your bank. Ask your bank.

You don't have to have any intention to "invest" in cryptocurrencies to start a Binance account, and there is no cost to get registered. A BUSD is basically just a US dollar that sits in your online wallet. But you have to "purchase" it from USD that you have deposited. So it's just a one-for-one exchange.

Contrary to some media claims, Binance is run responsibly and conservatively. By its policies, it does not expose itself to the hazards that brought down FTX.

Note: Binance.us is for users in the U.S. Binance.com is for all others.