Instant Details copy...

Dan12

Hello,

how can I copy the instant deatils from the bottom bar?

If i klick on "strg" I see the "treasury enhanced" for the Vers...can I copy this as well?

to copy instant details, hold down the alt/option key and click on the word that is hyperlinked to the instant details - it will bring up the instant details in a separate box, click on the 'clipboard icon' in the separate instant details box -- you can then paste the contents into your word processor or note

• Thanks 1

On Mac you can alternative-click (right-click) on the word and select Copy As->Instant Details.

• Like 2

OR... hold click on the word to have the Details popup and then click on the Copy icon

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, mgvh said:

OR... hold click on the word to have the Details popup and then click on the Copy icon

I don't know how many times I've accidentally done this, but never found it useful because it simply reproduced what I already saw in my docked Instant Details window. However, I've always been frustrated that when holding down the Control key to get enhanced Instant Details, I could never see the whole content in the fixed-size docked window. But this technique, when combined with Control, is great because now I can scroll through everything!

• Like 2