Accordance 14 Sneak Peek #8?

GYDOF1729

Really looking forward to Accordance 14 Sneak Peek #8...whatever it may be!!!  

• Like 1

There were a few more highlighted in the latest newsletter sent out.

• Like 1

Yes, we added two more new features in the November newsletter and another here in the forums in response to a question the other day. That's THREE new features revealed in the last week or so!

2 hours ago, R. Mansfield said:

Yes, we added two more new features in the November newsletter and another here in the forums in response to a question the other day. That's THREE new features revealed in the last week or so!

WOW! I didn't realize I was only subscribed to the sale emails and not to the Newsletter so I missed those two new features! The new syncing feature makes me so happy! Custom dictionaries will also be very useful as a way to make my own notes about particular original-language words!

Now... to scour the forums to find that third new feature you mentioned...

• Like 2

How can we get a copy of the newsletter.  I guess I am not subscribed either.     so sad!

16 hours ago, Sharon Clark said:

How can we get a copy of the newsletter.  I guess I am not subscribed either.     so sad!

I went to this page and signed up for the other newsletters and immediately received a copy of the most recent issue that I'd missed.

https://accordancebible.com/637357-2/

• Like 3

Thank you,  OSchrock.

Edited by Sharon Clark
forgot to add who I was thanking!
  • Like 1

Guess, I was not signed up recently either.  I received all the other sneek peaks, but not this one.  Thanks Team!!