Transferring Books to Another User-Logos vs Accordance: Accordance Wins

Dr. Nathan Parker

Recently me and another Accordance user on here needed to swap books (there’s a Logos book collection he needed that I had, and there was an Accordance module I needed that he had). So we did an exchange. I paid Logos to transfer my Logos edition to him, and he paid Accordance to transfer the Accordance module to me.

Even though Logos Customer Service works on a weekend, I had filled out the transfer form at the end of last week and paid the transfer fee over the weekend and had it in the Logos system over the weekend, and even though Accordance Customer Service didn’t see the email from the Accordance user until this morning, and even though it was this morning before the Accordance user could pay the transfer fee and complete filling out the transfer paperwork, Accordance still quickly transferred the module to me about 10 minutes faster than Logos transferred my book collection over to him (the collections were comparable in size) for today, and if you count the weekend, faster than Logos since Logos works on the weekends.

So Accordance wins on the speed of transferring books from one user to another over Logos!