Change in Accordance Pricing?

Timothy R. Butler

I've held off preordering Accordance 14 since so far none of the features sound like ones I really need and the one I was hoping for (a fix to the bug in Accordance's handling of MacOS's dark/light mode, which makes me sad since it makes Accordance feel less like the "true Mac app" it once was -- it doesn't follow MacOS UI guidelines much any more, but that sort of compound it) isn't confirmed, at least yet. But, I always upgrade to the latest Accordance, so I'm still getting itchy to upgrade at some point. But, something struck me: the upgrade is now priced at $65, but there are several complete Accordance packages (like the Starter package) that cost significantly less than $65. Is Accordance going to raise the prices on those? If not, what is the advantage of paying $65 for just the app upgrade rather than just buying an "Accordance 14 Starter" package after release for significantly cheaper?

Edited by Timothy R. Butler

Thanks! I appreciate it. Do you know if there are going to be any more features revealed for Accordance 14? 

2 minutes ago, Timothy R. Butler said:

Do you know if there are going to be any more features revealed for Accordance 14? 

Two more will be revealed tomorrow in the November newsletter if you’re subscribed. 

Still waiting for variable speed playback of audio modules. How long O Lord?