Foreign languages

WhiteWings

There are many languages I don't speak so my question is simple:

Is there a way to stop Accordance showing me for example resources in Chinese. 

I know I don't have to view a Chinese Bible; I want to hide them in such a way that it looks like that Accordance has zero products in the Chinese languges. Especiallin the software, but also in the webshop.

It's not that I have sleepless nights over seeing a Chinese module or that I'm angry at Accordance or something like that. No, it would increase user experience. It would just make my library much cleaner without an effort.

I guess all that means a configuration that syncs between software and webstore.

Click on the Library icon in upper left corner

Find the Chinese Bible you want to remove (You may need to expand a folder)

Right click > Remove Item

You can choose to delete it from your system altogether to free up space (You can always add it later via Easy Install)

Repeat for any other texts you want to clear out

There were options when you first installed the program to choose which texts to include or not, so if you upgrade, you may want to customize rather than do the default installation

In Easy Install, you can also remove them from showing up, just select all the foreign languages, and click on the settings icon, and choose "Hide Selected Items". Later on you can always restore them, if needed.

hide.png.34d490f64dc512e2daf1b2a81f7534b1.png

• Like 3