Curious Messaging for Long Time Customers

Rich

So, I received the email with 40% off on Accordance 14…. I’m definitely looking forward to Accordance 14!   As a long time customer of some 20 odd years who has subscribed to email notifications from Accorance, I looked excitedly for the upgrade discount link…. But alas, it was nowhere to be found.  This seems like an email for future customers, not current customers. It seems curious to send an email to a list of likely long-time customers who were interested enough in subscribing without giving upgrade information.  I feel a bit like a second class citizen as a loyal customer — and I’m sure it wasn’t intended to do that.  I mean, I’ll pay whatever it is at this point 😀 but thought I would pass along the dissonance!

Curiouser still. I clicked the link and got the page for "Program Update", which seems like the correct link. 

1 hour ago, ScottDF said:

Curiouser still. I clicked the link and got the page for "Program Update", which seems like the correct link. 

I clicked the link but did not get upgrade pricing unless it’s the same price as the sale price for new users?

7 hours ago, Rich said:

I clicked the link but did not get upgrade pricing unless it’s the same price as the sale price for new users?

The only link I have seen is this one:

https://accordancebible.com/product/accordance-software-v

The pricing did not seem different anywhere else. 

Edited by Pastor Jonathan
  • Like 1

I think the sale price is for everyone at the moment from the looks of the email (I received the same one as everyone else). Whether that price requires a previously-owned version of Accordance, I’m not sure. I’m sure Rick can clarify.