Verse lookup from Commentary

cweber

For those more experienced with Accordance, what might be the suggested methodology for looking up a verse from a commentary that does not live click?

I was reading the below and the verse does nothing when I hover the mouse over it or click on it.

image.thumb.png.40d7967e3c0c20c994387f2a61d18c17.png

The book referenced is not canonical, but I found it in the KJV Apocrypha by specifically and separately manually searching that Text.

image.thumb.png.88b9b6d23975e604c35552ba4c7f52cd.png

I then tried a right-click lookup and received the following information message.

image.png.fe594bd31ac085ca5f66183d5ec75e46.png

I am just curious whether there is a quicker way to lookup the verse than what i did above. I am not keen on linking Tabs just for this.

Go to Accordance preferences —> Tool Display —> Hypertext —>Alternate Text: Set the alternate text to a the KJVA, NRSV, or any other text that has the Apocrypha.

—Joseph

• Like 2

And dont forget, you also have these settings in the semi skinned version you are running on ios. 

• Like 1

Fraser, tanks for the reminder about settings in the iOS version of Accordance—I keep forgetting that there are more options in the newer versions. I really need to review the iOS webinars. ;)

—Joseph