Accordance crashing in Psalm 139 ESV

nateyu

Good day,

I just want to report that Accordance is crashing when I open Psalm 139 on ESV. I had the same issue with a particular chapter in Romans. Is there a way to resolve this?

I saved the crash report and attached it here.

Thank you very much.

accordance crash report.rtf

Hi @nateyu,

I am sure support will be able to help when they see the crash report, but in the meantime have you tried shutting Accordance and re-opening it? If it asks if it should open the last session to pick up where you were, be sure to say no. Sometimes there is sort of a kink in a workspace and starting over like this often resolves issues.

Also, if you have already tried this, shut Accordance and then opening it while holding the shift key. Don't let go of shift until it is totally done loading. Then close it, and do this process two more times. The forth time you close it, open it like normal without holding shift. This deletes some cache on Mac and is helpful for any Mac program acting odd or unresponsive.

I hope this helps,

Kristin

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kristin said:

Hi @nateyu,

I am sure support will be able to help when they see the crash report, but in the meantime have you tried shutting Accordance and re-opening it? If it asks if it should open the last session to pick up where you were, be sure to say no. Sometimes there is sort of a kink in a workspace and starting over like this often resolves issues.

Also, if you have already tried this, shut Accordance and then opening it while holding the shift key. Don't let go of shift until it is totally done loading. Then close it, and do this process two more times. The forth time you close it, open it like normal without holding shift. This deletes some cache on Mac and is helpful for any Mac program acting odd or unresponsive.

I hope this helps,

Kristin

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for your suggestions. I tried them all:
- Created a new workspace with only ESV. Crashed again in Psalm 139.
- Opening the app while holding the shift key. Still crashed.

May I know where I can send the crash report?

Thank you.

Hi @nateyu,

I am sorry you are still having trouble. I think @Tech Support can see the report here, but you can also email it to techsupport@accordancebible.com

I hope this helps,

Kristin

• Like 1