Search for all original roots translated as specific English word

jemejones

I find myself frequently trying to perform this kind of search. I am interested in a word in English (let's use the word "bitter") or words like it (such as bitterness, embittered, bitterly, etc). I want to find not only all verses in the ESV that contain this word, but also all verses that were translated from the same Hebrew and Greek words that were translated as the "*bitter*" family, whether they were translated as "*bitter*" or not. For example, I searched for words in the ESV for "*bitter*". Ruth 1:13 is in the result list. I hover over the word translated "bitter" (which is marar, H4843). I right click on it and select "Search For" -> "Key Number" and filter through the results list. Some of the words translated from marar include "distress," "enraged," "rage," "rebel," and "weeps" in addition to the assortment of "*bitter*" words. I would like to be able to do a search for "*bitter*" in an English text (like ESV) and have it find me all verses containing that pattern in the English text as well as other verses with other words translated from any words translated as "*bitter*" in the original text. And if it could search from the actual original text and not just key numbers, that would be amazing. I have been looking for how to do this, but I haven't been able to find it yet. If anyone could point me to a help document, Youtube video, or even some words to search the internet for, I would be very grateful. Any ideas? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.