Imported My tool, footnotes and Justification

cweber

I have an imported book and spent some time formatting it and adding context menus.

Each time I edit justification somewhere in the tool a paragraph or two reverts to a previous center justified state. Is this a known issue?

Quoting a Google source: "When a specific fact is obtained from another source, a superscript number can be found within the body of the text. The corresponding comment or information will be found at the foot of the page"

The text did import with footnote reference numbers (per described in the above quote) were brought in as simple text. Is there a way to "convert" these into linked footnotes without having the actual citation material available, plus some are comments anyway?

3 hours ago, cweber said:

The text did import with footnote reference numbers (per described in the above quote) were brought in as simple text. Is there a way to "convert" these into linked footnotes without having the actual citation material available, plus some are comments anyway?

Unfortunately not: User Tools don’t support internal links. The best solution I’ve found at present is to place footnotes immediately after the paragraphs that reference them,