Ag. Ber. reference in JPS Commentary on Numbers

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

In Excursus 58 of the JPS commentary on numbers, is this sentence:

And according to the midrash, Balaam gave the following reply to Balak’s emissaries: “I cannot undertake to do any evil against Israel with whom is the Lord” (Ag. Ber. 65).

I'm trying to sort out what "Ag. Ber." refers to,  In the Accordance text, "Ber." is hyperlinked and points to an entry in the Abbreviations section that explains "Ber." is short for Berakoht.  But there is no similar entry for "Ag."  I'm guessing it might be an abbreviation for "Aggadah Berakoht?" although it is also clearly followed by a "verse" reference, so I'm thinking it must refer to a particular text.  Anyone know if what this might refer to?

I usually report these as corrections so that they can put a link on the Ag as well to remove any uncertainty as its not listed in the abbreviations at the front. 

Edited by ukfraser

5 hours ago, ukfraser said:

I usually report these as corrections so that they can put a link on the Ag as well to remove any uncertainty as its not listed in the abbreviations at the front. 

I did that, too, with a link to this thread in the comments, since I was unclear about what it meant. Truth be told, I submitted a lot of link corrections for the JPS commentary on Numbers yesterday.  

3 hours ago, Lorinda H. M. Hoover said:

Truth be told, I submitted a lot of link corrections for the JPS commentary on Numbers yesterday.  

Previously I have as well for some of the other volumes