Accordance 14 here?

Curtis Greenwood

I am assuming that Accordance 14 will be released anytime now, right? :)

Billy in support wrote, "the hope is that is will be out before the end of the year. However..."

40 minutes ago, R. Mansfield said:

Version 14 is in internal beta testing at the moment, and will hopefully soon move to external beta testing.

WOHOOO!!!

1 hour ago, R. Mansfield said:

Version 14 is in internal beta testing at the moment, and will hopefully soon move to external beta testing. 

What exactly does this mean?

6 minutes ago, Curtis Greenwood said:

What exactly does this mean?

That means that currently, Accordance employees are testing v. 14. Later, non-employees will be allowed to test it. 

Great news!!!

I'm suspicious as to whether the real Rick Mansfield wrote this statement.  That's because it doesn't fit Rick's usual style when asked about the timing of new Accordance releases.  Rick's usual responses are along the lines of...

John 16:25 All this I have said to you in veiled language...

But his posts above are now more like....

John 16:29 His disciples said, Now you are talking clearly and not in veiled language. 

• Haha 6

I don't mean to probe, but..... Any hints that reading mode will be updated? Lol

On 7/20/2022 at 8:53 PM, TYA said:

I'm suspicious as to whether the real Rick Mansfield wrote this statement.  That's because it doesn't fit Rick's usual style when asked about the timing of new Accordance releases.  Rick's usual responses are along the lines of...

John 16:25 All this I have said to you in veiled language...

But his posts above are now more like....

John 16:29 His disciples said, Now you are talking clearly and not in veiled language. 

1 Cor 13.12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I would like to be a Beta tester for version 14,

if you would like someone to test the in-depth Hebrew searching capabilities of the Windows version.

I'm a bit focused on one topic in Accordance, and that is complex Hebrew / Aramaic / Greek searches in the Old Testament, 

Especially Hebrew.

Please add me to the list if you want someone to test the above features.

If not, I will test version 14 anyway when it comes out and will report any bugs I see.

Shalom.

On 8/4/2022 at 9:24 AM, R. Mansfield said:

Anyone interested in being a beta tester should send me a direct message.

By the way, I know some of you have sent me a message I haven't responded to yet. You're not being ignored, I promise. I'll get to them in a day or two. Thanks for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

If you need beta testers, I am beta testing Mac 0s 13 iOS 16 iPad os 16.