One thing Accordance could do: Anchor Yale Bible Commentary & JPS commentaries

Leopold Green

I don't know how much work it would take but if Anchor Yale Bible Commentary could be consolidated from the multiple modules they are in into 2 (Hebrew Bible, inc and Apocrypha) and the New Testament it would transform using the set. I know you can make it a combined resource, which I have, but there are still many preferences in Accordance where I would like to set this as my default commentary but can't because the modules are so fragmented...

Having this as an option for anyone who has bought all of the JPS Hebrew Bible modules (Torah, Haftarot, Jonah and Megillot) would be fab too (and might encourage more sales of these stunning commentaries)

please, please, please

• Like 1

The commentaries as set is in my opinion a great plus against the individual volumes of the competitor.

• Like 2

Do we know how long the 60% off flash sale will last for Anchor Yale Commentary? I couldn't find an end date.

Hi Rich

All the modules which make up the 'old' testament anchor yale commentary amount to 312MB so it should be possible to offer this as one module? I don't have the New Testament commentary but doubt it is bigger so both in total are probably only 500MB

Screenshot%202022-05-23%20at%2018.18.28.

The JPS volumes are only 64MB

Is it possible to ask your techie guys whether there could be a one volume option for Anchor?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, docdave said:

Do we know how long the 60% off flash sale will last for Anchor Yale Commentary? I couldn't find an end date.

midnight tonight EDT

1 hour ago, R. Mansfield said:

midnight tonight EDT

I hope not. The page for the full set says it’s on sale through Wednesday:

8583D521-75D8-4D2D-993A-DCBECBC7A55C.jpeg.4df8cd651ad7b41a1d54b70e24fea654.jpeg

Looks like yesterday at midnight was correct. I will keep my eye out and hope this offer comes back around someday.

10 minutes ago, docdave said:

Looks like yesterday at midnight was correct. I will keep my eye out and hope this offer comes back around someday.

My apologies for not getting back to you on this yesterday. If you still want to get it at the flash sale price, call our office and mention that the end date was originally posted for Wednesday and that I told you to call in.