Short-Shrift of A.T. Robertson's Harmony? Where's the Appendix?

Enoch

Today I was wanting to consult the Appendix to A.T. Robertson's Harmony, but could not find it.  As I recall, the Appendix covers a discussion of harmonizing the resurrection accounts of our Lord Jesus.  Is it there somewhere?  If not, then I would consider that a bug.  Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

Well, it's not actually a bug. The Parallel module of Robertson's Harmony only reproduces parallel passages. That was all it was ever meant to do. However, it probably wouldn't hurt to have the additional material available. Perhaps we can track it down as I'm sure it's in the public domain.

+1 for always the full content.

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 10:06 AM, R. Mansfield said:

Well, it's not actually a bug. The Parallel module of Robertson's Harmony only reproduces parallel passages. That was all it was ever meant to do. However, it probably wouldn't hurt to have the additional material available. Perhaps we can track it down as I'm sure it's in the public domain.

Why would Accordance sell a book and leave out part of it???  The Appendix notes which follow the text of the harmony are valuable.  The whole harmony is available as a PDF. Simple google for it.  It is also available at Archive.org, but the pdf may be better for your use.

Google: A T Robinson harmony pdf

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Enoch said:

Why would Accordance sell a book and leave out part of it??

The parallels go back to the early days of Accordance before they were even doing many additional reference works. The idea was to create a Scripture parallels feature, and the Harmony by Robertson was well known and free. The goal was not to reproduce the entire book but just the Gospel parallels. But as I said, I believe it would be very reasonable at this point to create a module with the additional material.