Accordance was unable...

Yohanan

Could anybody help name with the surge of this new message in accordance ?

Accordance was unable to validate this module online.

Please enter the unlocking code for the module "Thayer".

I have no idea what this module is for (a dictionary?)

Yohanan Patrick

Thayer is a greek english lectionary. Why you are getting a request for an unlocking code I can't say.

The unlocking code problem came recently very often. 

@YohananThis is a 'disconnect' between your library and our server. Usually if you dismiss the window (sometimes it takes several tries) and you can get to Easy Install and 'refresh' or download available modules it should clear the issue up.  Sometimes there is more to it. You can contact us directly at: techsupport@accordancebible.com for further assistance if needed.

• Like 1

Thank you. I just checked and as a matter of fact I had not downloaded the Thayer dictionary (which I do not use). So I did download it and hope this will be o.k.

• Like 1

Let us know if this doesn't correct the issue.

Hi,

I just got back my new MacBook Pro which was sent to repair, so I had to delete everything before sending it. Now I am trying to reinstall Accordance, but when I try to download some of the last modules, each time Accordance quits.

It is each time I click on the Install button that Accordance quits

Please contact us directly in tech support at techsupport@accordancebible.com or 407-339-0266. We may need to screen share with you to see what is going on.