NASB references and footnotes

jmv7000

I used to scan over the subscript, notes, and footnotes in the 1995 NASB and the information bar below would give me references to other verses or the text's alternate translation choice. Those have disappeared. Now the only thing I can see is the Greek or Hebrew word behind the text. How do I get back the reference and alternate translation options? 

thanks

Are you saying that if you hover the mouse over a subscript or number other than the verse reference you don't see anything? When I hover over the superscript letter and numbers I see that detail in the Instant Details and when I hover over the Bible verse number (ie, Gen 1:14) I see all the notes and alternates in the Instant Details. When I hover over the verse number (ie, 14) I don't see anything. I never noticed that before. Maybe a setting?

Are you still seeing the superscripts themselves in the NASB? If so, if you click on one of them, does it open up the NAS95S Notes module?

5 hours ago, Larry Wing said:

Are you saying that if you hover the mouse over a subscript or number other than the verse reference you don't see anything? When I hover over the superscript letter and numbers I see that detail in the Instant Details and when I hover over the Bible verse number (ie, Gen 1:14) I see all the notes and alternates in the Instant Details. When I hover over the verse number (ie, 14) I don't see anything. I never noticed that before. Maybe a setting?

Yes, what is pulling up for you does not pull up for me. 

5 hours ago, Mark Allison said:

Are you still seeing the superscripts themselves in the NASB? If so, if you click on one of them, does it open up the NAS95S Notes module?

Yes, I can see the superscript themselves in the NASB. and when I click them, nothing pulls up in notes module. I used to see the information instantly in the instant notes.  

21 hours ago, jmv7000 said:

Yes, I can see the superscript themselves in the NASB. and when I click them, nothing pulls up in notes module. I used to see the information instantly in the instant notes.  

I'm wondering if your notes module somehow got deleted. Try deleting the NASB95S from your library (select "Move to Trash" when the option is presented) and reinstall. 

On 4/16/2022 at 2:15 PM, Mark Allison said:

I'm wondering if your notes module somehow got deleted. Try deleting the NASB95S from your library (select "Move to Trash" when the option is presented) and reinstall. 

It doesn't work for ESV either. But does work for NIV. 

On 4/16/2022 at 2:15 PM, Mark Allison said:

this helped! It's working again in both ESV and NASB. 

Thank you! 

• Like 1