Support files location

Erhard

A question regarding Accordance support files. According to the help article, they are located at  C:\ProgramData\Accordance. When you use the utilities to choose the location, the default that appears is in Documents. In documents though, the only thing that is there are the user files such as stacks, papers, highlights etc. Is there a way to choose the location of the files that are in documents without moving the ones that are in program data and are the files that are in documents included in the support files that would be moved?

2 hours ago, R. Mansfield said:

The one in Documents is for personally-created content.

So can you choose where that one goes? or is it always hard coded into the documents folder?

22 hours ago, Erhard said:

So can you choose where that one goes? or is it always hard coded into the documents folder?

Yes, you can choose an alternate location for this content.

So where would I find the place to choose this. I have looked but not found it so far. Maybe I am getting to be blind in my old age.

Close Accordance. Move the folder. When you launch Accordance next, it will ask you where the files are. Simply point Accordance to the right location.

Oh , that is simple - Thanx