Kassühlke Kleines Wörterbuch Page Number bug

Fabian

Hello 

Normally if in a module page numbers are present, the page numbers are showing, but in this module, maybe others too I see only the paragraph number, which normally come up if you click on this area.

1927097112_Bildschirmfoto2022-03-22um22_47_19.png.5b7278c29aa8ed83b23f05c677c8f557.png

I have noticed that as well in some modules, for example "Life & Times of Jesus the Messiah". When you cite it, you get the paragraph number instead of the page number which should not be the case.

• Like 1

Fabian, It looks like the issue with the Kleines Wörterbuch is that Accordance isn't recognizing the German name for page numbers in the page number display area. I'll submit that as a bug report.

Erhard, the issue with Life & Times of Jesus the Messiah is that there aren't any page numbers at all. Some of our older resources still need to have page numbers added, and this is one of them. Thanks for pointing it out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

Fabian, It looks like the issue with the Kleines Wörterbuch is that Accordance isn't recognizing the German name for page numbers in the page number display area. I'll submit that as a bug report.

Thanks, but if it works, I guess it would be good to change the p. to S. in IEKAT and other German tools. As p. for page not a native German word for Seite is.

• Like 1

Just now, Fabian said:

Thanks, but if it works, I guess it would be good to change the p. to S. in IEKAT and other German tools. As p. for page not a native German word for Seite is.

Wow. Yes, we definitely should have done that to begin with. I'll get that done asap. 

• Like 1