Order and Payment Dashboard Requested

garydcollier

I just want to offer a positive comment for Accordance to please consider.  It would be nice if, eventually, as a customer, I could have complete access to my online account, showing complete order info, payment amount, payment history, exact payments due, etc. This is not a complaint; it is a request for consideration.  I'm guessing I'm not the first to state this. I appreciate Accordance greatly.

• Like 5

+1 

I 'm not sure if I have still all the e-mails with the invoice. I would love if I can download the PDFs. 

+1

We used to have this on the previous site. I frequently used to look back at my previous order details but have missed that history on the new web site so yes please. 

;o) 

• Like 2

I'm scared to find out the total amount I've spent on Accordance. :ph34r: 

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, garydcollier said:

I just want to offer a positive comment for Accordance to please consider.  It would be nice if, eventually, as a customer, I could have complete access to my online account, showing complete order info, payment amount, payment history, exact payments due, etc. This is not a complaint; it is a request for consideration.  I'm guessing I'm not the first to state this. I appreciate Accordance greatly.

Yes!!! I would love to have access to this.

It seems the list is available under the orders tab on your account. I did have a look at how much I spent recently. It sure adds up.

21 minutes ago, Erhard said:

It seems the list is available under the orders tab on your account. I did have a look at how much I spent recently. It sure adds up.

My list of orders only goes back to 2018 so cant see the previous ones back to  2011 which i used to be able to. (Unless im missing something). They used to be listed by year in a drop down. 

My experience matches that of ukfraser.

2 hours ago, Erhard said:

Does not show complete order info, payment amount, payment history, exact payments due, etc.   When buying a new commentary set (say $1000 on a 12 month pay plan), one has to call/chat the office to get a list of payments etc.    This is not a drastic thing to have to do, but it wastes Accordance time (as well as mine) to have to contact for that info.  Also, not available 24 hours day.  An online solution to this would free customer service up, and give customers greater flexibility. It would be a nice addition all around, with no disadvantages that I can see.   Just a thought.

• Like 1